, , , , , , ,

So, the tension spring for my long arm arrived yesterday. With Ken’s help (the technician) and over the phone, I installed the spring in no time…..

I happily threaded the machine, started it up and oops – problem NOT fixed!

The bottom thread is getting caught (and stuck) between the bobbin case and the bobbin basket and will not move. BHE (best Husband Ever) is convinced that the problem lies with the bobbin case, so I ordered the bobbin case today – it should arrive by the weekend (I hope) and hopefully, that should fix the problem…if it does not, I might have to impose on some of my long arming friends for their opinions on what might be wrong. The last resort would be to take the machine to virginia for repairs; I’d rather NOT have to do that!